We interviewed Linsey Goldman – our Special MAMA that writes our SPECIAL DELIVERY blog every month. Linsey is a former special needs teacher and a stay-at-home mom to her five-year-old twins who couldn’t be more different! Her daughter is Miss Independent and her son is Mr. Tentative. He was diagnosed with Generalized Epilepsy 2 years ... Read more
ON O-MAMA RADIO: “Special MAMA Talking About Special Needs”
O-MAMA ON THE RADIO: Interview With Actress/Author Diane Farr
Monday at 12 pm PST, we talked to actress, author and MAMA, Diane Farr about her book, “Kissing Outside the Lines: A True Story of Love and Race and Happily Ever After.” The book is an hilarious and thought provoking memoir about her interracial marriage. From falling in love, to planning a wedding in two ... Read more
On O-MAMA RADIO: “Mother’s Day” Interview with Rosie Pope
Monday at 12 pm PST, we talked about MOTHER’S DAY and a mother’s day- with Rosie Pope, star of the new BRAVO show “Pregnant in Heels,”which airs Tuesdays at 10/9c. Oh yeah, Rosie is a stylish MAMA, who is full of advice on how to be fashionable while getting through pregnancy and those first months of ... Read more
ON O-MAMA RADIO: “Earth Day and Eating”
Spring has sprung, so today at 12 pm PST, we’ll be talking about EARTH DAY AND EATING with Hot MAMA, Nicolette Hahn Niman. The MOMism of the day is “you are what you eat!” If you want to share your opinions, give us a buzz at 818/514-1016 or, just click link and listen to Kitchen Table Talk on your ... Read more
ON O-MAMA RADIO: “Cowboys, Country and Community”
At 12 pm PST, we talked COWBOYS, COUNTRY and COMMUNITY. Debbie’s grandpa was inducted into the Cowboy Hall of Fame over the weekend, which got us thinking about our heritage and how the West was won…how integrity, hard work and a strong sense of community brought our country together…how we can get back to some ... Read more
O-MAMA on the Radio: Interview with Author Rahna Reiko Rizzuto
Guess what? Perfect moms don’t exist. “We do the best we can,” even in a crisis. Whether we’re talking about divorce, going nuclear, or natural disasters, it’s all a crisis for our kids. MAMA’s have to make sure we have the right emotional tools in our mommy bag to model good coping skills. We interviewed ... Read more
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter