Holy Toledo – we are talking about God, gays, guns and our dysfunctional government, oh my! Grab some coffee and join us for kitchen table talk – click here to listen to today’s RADIO show. – Deb & Michelle
O-MAMA ON THE RADIO: “What lessons can be learned from The Three Little Pigs?” Kadafi & friends and other international news
Around the Kitchen Table everyone is talking about Kadafi’s death, bringing our troops home from Iraq and the big earthquake in Turkey. Shaky ground to navigate! After decades of repression, the Libyan people are bracing themselves for the aftershock following a coup d’etat. President Obama announced Friday that, after 8 years at war, soldiers in ... Read more
MAMAs know how important it is to “really listen.” Well, lots of people around the world are speaking, but are they being heard? They’re saying they think that our priorities are out of whack- governments and financial institutions alike- is there power in that message? Have a listen and let us know your opinions, MAMA!
Today we’re talking about the Kind of Pop. Michael Jackson was not a MAMA, but he may end up teaching us a great parenting lesson – what NOT to do. We need to look “at the man in the mirror” and take a good look at ourselves and make sure we like what we see…and ... Read more
We think we literally broke the internet radio with this topic…we had so many chatters and callers on our show there was a system overload! We were at the Kitchen Table talking about RACISM. Yep, we went there because it’s out there – we can try and paint over it, but sometimes a rock gets turned ... Read more
One MAMA, 4 kids, 50 states-that’s what The Great American Field Trip is all about. Debbie and Michelle were the kitchen table talking to MAMA, Jill Fales, live on the phone from a farm in Iowa, on blogtalk radio. Jill and her kids, Payton (13), Janey (11), Sally (9) and Wyatt (6) are traversing the ... Read more
We interviewed author, educator and MAMA of four, Cindy Muchnick about her new book, “The Everything Guide To Study Skills.” She let us in on the common sense, no-nonsense secrets behind raising a well-educated kid, including the “Top 10 Habits of Successful Students.” This MAMA has written the “Cliff’s Notes” on getting kids through school- ... Read more
We talk playground politics and integrity. How do we teach our kids to do the right thing, even when no one is looking? That’s our job. We use those same principals to discuss this week’s news roundup: budget talks, lobbyist Grover Norquist, Casey Anthony, Rupert Murdoch’s debaucle, and Women’s World Cup soccer. Listen and blog ... Read more
After a couple of weeks off-air, we tackle the top news stories: Anthony Weiner-gate, Casey Anthony’s acquittal, News of the World according to Rupert Murdoch, and US budget talks. Get the mom’s perspective on the lies, media circus and political posturing- spicier than your summer BBQ sauce! Click here to have a listen!
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter