Never would I have believed in the Disneyland dad phenomenon if I were not living it. The strange thing about divorce is how many surprises and challenges it presents. Even in the case of a relatively amicable situation between the adults, MAMAs shoulder a majority of the day-to-day grind…carpools, homework, appointments, bed, bath, and plenty ... Read more
Think about when you take your child to the first day of Kindergarten…leaving our precious angels in the capable hands of the teacher who is going to teach them not only “everything [they] need to know,” about life during that foray into their school years, but be there to put a bandage on their scraped knee ... Read more
Moms are good at doing lots of things, and we are really good at doing lots of things at the same time. We can fold laundry, fix a peanut butter sandwich, kiss a boo boo, answer an email, and watch TV, all while we are talking on the phone. Plus, many of us ... Read more
Our vote is our voice. So, if you ever think to yourself on voting day that finishing the laundry or staying late at work is more significant to your life than taking time out to visit the polls, well, think again. MAMAs have something to celebrate. August 18th marks the 91st anniversary of the ratification of ... Read more
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter