Friday, March 24, 2023Click to read momism & share your opinionClick to read momism & share your opinionClick to read momism & share your opinionClick to read momism & share your opinionClick to read momism & share your opinionClick to read momism & share your opinion
What do you want to chat about?Add Comment
Most Recent Post:
WORDS OF WISDOM: Mother Teresa On Love…
Posted By omama on February 13, 2014
TANGLED WEB: Van Der Sloot Guilty
Posted By Debomama on January 12, 2012
Update January 12, 2012: Joran van der Sloot pleaded guilty in a Peruvian court to the 2010 murder of 21-year-old Peruvian student Stephany Flores. Van der Sloot is also the main suspect in the disappearance of the American, Natalee Holloway, in 2005. He told the court, “I am truly sorry for this act. I feel very ... Read more
RAUCUS CAUCUS: Rick N Romney Tie In Iowa Caucus
Posted By Debomama on January 10, 2012
Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum tied in the Iowa caucus (technically Romney won by 8 votes), proving that there is no set formula for effective political campaigning state to state. Romney spent a boatload of money in Iowa, while Santorum saved his bucks and rode around in a pick up truck glad handing Iowans and winning ... Read more
MAMAS – Do you think RELIGIOUS preference should be a factor in the 2012 election?
Posted By omama on October 25, 2011Click to read momism & share your opinion
“Friends Forever”: An Opinionated Mom’s Perspective On OPRAH Leaving
Posted By omama on May 25, 2011
We posted this opinion in April of 2010 and boy, how time does fly! Oprah’s last show will air today-May 25, 2011. (There is a literal countdown on her website) O-MAMAs will be missing MAMA Oprah, and so, we thought we’d re-post our article and pay some respect to a woman who deserves it! ————————————————- ... Read more
CAPTURING HEARTS & MINDS: Sargent Shriver Dies at 95
Posted By omama on January 1, 2011
Sargent Shriver, who was married to John F. Kennedy’s sister, Eunice, passed away in his home in Maryland, losing his battle with Alzheimer’s disease. The maverick Kennedy in-law was an independent and ambitious politician and activist. He was the first director of the Peace Corps and was accused at times of being overly idealistic. For ... Read more
LEARN YOUR LESSON: Opinionated MAMA’s TOP 12 Lessons Learned in 2010
Posted By omama on December 28, 2010
Everyone has a TOP 10 list at the end of the year…but we’re MAMAs and we think that we need to remind our kids, and our country, about the lessons we should have learned this year. January lesson to Bernie Madoff…“Cheaters never prosper.” Click to read more on the MONEY hot button. Hard work ... Read more
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter
Margaret Thatcher is such an inspiration to so many women around the world.