We all remember where we were eleven years ago on 9/11. It was one of those moments that will forever be seered into our hearts and minds. One of those moments that will always connect our American family in grief. Today, we remember all of those loved and lost, those that ran into burning buildings and ... Read more
What do you want to chat about?Add Comment
Most Recent Post:
WE WILL NEVER FORGET: The 11th Anniversary of 9/11
TIPPING OUR HAND:Opinionated MAMA’s Perspective on INTELLIGENCE
Osama Bin Laden is dead and we all want to know how. We want the EXACT details. How did we find him? What did the SEALS do? What was the plan and how was it executed from start to finish? Well, guess what, MAMAs, some things we just don’t need to know. Some things, in ... Read more
DEAD OR ALIVE: Osama Bin Laden Dead
Some news is so big, it’s not only MOMentous but global in scope. This is one such story. Osama bin Laden, the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, was killed in a ginormous compound in Islamabad, Pakistan (uh huh, how come our Pakistani pals didn’t know he was ... Read more
MCCARTHYISM GOES MUSLIM: Homeland Security Committee’s Muslim Hearings
How do American Muslim’s become “radicalized?” Homeland Security Chairman, Peter King, is holding Congressional hearings to find out. We’ve had hearings to isolate groups of Americans before, remember the McCarthy hearings? Then, it was the fear of Communism among us, but now, it’s religion, which is unprecedented and frankly, is making some people feel a ... Read more
FIT TO PRINT: Bombs Hidden In Printers
According to the Associated Press, the two bombs that were discovered in the cargo sections of passenger planes were wired to cell phones and hidden in computer printer cartridges. They are believed to have been made by al-Qaida bomb expert Ibrahim Hassan al-Asiri. The plan was for the packages to go from Yemen to the ... Read more
STRANGE THEME: Hezbollah Builds Theme Park
The military and political group, Hezbollah, has built an amusement park. The 4 million dollar complex displays war relics and propaganda from their continuing fight with Israel. The Landmark for the Resistance theme park has opened in Beruit. There have been 5,000 visitors to the park since May. MOMism: “Learning through play.” Yep, our kids ... Read more
RED ALERT: France Deals With Terrorist Threats
A fourth bomb alert in Paris in four weeks led to the evacuation of the Eiffel Tower. The Paris fire service received a call saying that there was a suspicious package at the tower, but the police did not find any explosives. This is the second call in two weeks alerting the police to a ... Read more
OPEN WOUND: Obama Takes Heat Over Comments On Mosque Near Ground Zero
At the annual White House Ramadan Dinner, President Obama clarified his stance on the construction of the Muslim center near Ground Zero. He stated that Muslims have the same right to freedom of religion as everyone else in America, and if they want to build a mosque, they have just as much right as those ... Read more
AGE OF TERROR: Trial Of Gitmo’s Teen Terror Suspect
Canadian-born terror suspect, Omar Khadr, was 15 years old when he was arrested on a battlefield in Afghanistan and sent to Guantanamo Bay. Eight years later, he now stands trial in a military commission process for committing terrorist acts, and the killing of a U.S. Special Forces soldier. According to Navy Capt. David Iglessias, if ... Read more
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter
perfectly put! thanks Beckyjsc