We were all thinking it, but Supermodel Gisele was gutsy enough to say it. Her hubby, Patriot’s QB, Tom Brady threw many uncaught passes during Super Bowl XLVI. Mrs. Brady got ticked and she let it rip. “You (have) to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball,” she is heard saying by ... Read more
What do you want to chat about?Add Comment
Most Recent Post:
We almost wrote the Hank Williams, Jr. “parting ways” with ESPN story for his comments on Fox News and then we said “nope” – we are sick and tired of all the examples of bad behavior in the media and we need a “feel good” MOMent instead!?! We wanted an example of how our country ... Read more
UPDATE: Team USA is in the finals today at 2:45 p.m. EST – watch with your KID-Os!!! — Originally posted 7/13: Here’s a question: What to you have in common with the captain of the US Women’s World Cup soccer team? Lots, we bet. The U.S. women’s soccer team is one game away from its ... Read more
Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah got put in the naughty chair for calling a fan a “faggot” during Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals. The NBA fined the player $50,000. According to several players, the fan had insulted Noah’s mother and was throwing out other insults, which provoked his reaction. However, Noah said, “I ... Read more
What a game! Anybody who watched it will tell you..it was one for the record books. Number one ranked Auburn Tigers defeated the number two ranked Oregon Ducks in the Tostitos BCS National Championship Game 22-19. Hang in there non-football MAMAs, there is a lesson buried in between all these stats! Auburn had not been ... Read more
Fayleen Frampton, a Nebraska tween, was kicked off of her cheerleading squad after saying she didn’t want to shake her booty to the words, “jump shake your booty, jump jump shake your booty.” The coach then removed her from her junior high school squad, which she has been a part of for four years. Her ... Read more
According to Deadspin.com, superstar quarterback Brett Favre, may have sent pictures of his “privates” using his phone. A former New York Jets reporter, Jenn Sterger, claims that he texted her photos of his penis. The NFL spokesperson, Greg Aiello, says that they are investigating and that it would, ”require follow up to determine facts. Prior ... Read more
Former USC running back, Reggie Bush, said that he has, ”made the difficult decision to forfeit my title as Heisman winner of 2005.” He returned the award following accusations that he accepted improper benefits while at USC, which would render him ineligible to receive it. Bush issued a statement saying that he would be “working ... Read more
Longtime New York Yankees owner, George Steinbrenner passed away due to a massive heart attack. 80-year-old Steinbrenner is credited for leading the Yankees to seven World Series wins and 11 pennants. Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani said of the legend, “(his) Yankees represent the will to overcome all odds which is precisely the will ... Read more
The World Cup Final match in South Africa went into overtime, but in the end, Spain came out the victor over the Netherlands 1-0. Both teams played hard, but the Netherland’s own soccer legend, Cruyff, called out the Dutch team for playing “very dirty.” He also criticized English referee Howard Webb for taking it too easy on ... Read more
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter