Friday, March 24, 2023
This is a forum to discuss RESPECT in a constructive way. Please share your opinions, and links to other resources, to help us figure out this important "hot button" issue.
What do you want to chat about?Add Comment
Most Recent Post:
Opinionated MAMA Kid’s Talk: “Don’t Judge A Book By It’s Cover”
Click for description & to watch video
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter
I hope that the opening of the museum and the advancement of the project, gives our nation some light in all the darkness that has surrounded us since 9/11 and is a symbol of promise for a brighter tomorrow. Today, I'm remembering all that has been lost…and all that we still have. God bless MAMAS. Kiss your kids.