The Oscars are coming and this year’s nominees include a slew of creepy moms. Interesting that in the days of yore, moms were basically good or at least strong matriarchs. Somehow, though, now the best mom rolls portray moms in a not so flattering light. The three biggies this year are for the domineering mother ... Read more
What do you want to chat about?Add Comment
Most Recent Post:
LET’S CHIT CHAT ABOUT THIS & THAT: Let’s have some real Kitchen Table Talk at NOON PST today! Call in 1-818-514-1016 and share your opinions about breaking your New Year’s resolutions already (we have), plus we’ll be blabbing about the U.S.S. Enterprise Commander that’s in trouble (no, it’s not Captn Kirk) and Lindsay Lohan loose in ... Read more
The controversial whistleblower website WikiLeaks is at it again. Thousands of State Department cables were just released, and Wikileaks claims that it will release a total of 250,000 documents over the next months. The first installment of WikiLeak materials called The Iraq War Logs came out in July. However, this latest incident has prompted the White ... Read more
Our friends at the Chicago Tribune asked us us to convey some of our ideas on a faux-functional family holiday. We had some fun with it…hope it gives you a laugh or two as you make your holiday preparations!
Lisa Ling’s got a juicy secret. On her new website, Secret Society of Women, women share their deepest secrets with each other, everything from regrets, to fantasies, to aspirations. We are encouraged to dish and connect, secretly of course! The site is an anonymous blog where women can read and talk about the subjects that ... Read more
We are normally two moms in sweatpants with no make up on…but today, we have to say, we’re pretty hot! O-MAMA.com founders, Michelle & Deb, were honored along with 24 other hotties, by OC Metro magazine as one of “Orange County’s Hottest Twenty-Five People” for creating a space where America’s moms can engage and share ... Read more
Longtime NPR contributor, Juan Williams was fired over comments he made on Fox News’ program the O’Reilly Factor. Bill O’Reilly asked Williams if he agreed with his comments on The View about Muslims killing us on 9/11. Williams agreed with O’Reilly and expanded by saying, “”I mean, look, Bill, I’m not a bigot. You know ... Read more
“We’ll laugh, we’ll cry…we’ll figure it out.” Wanna hear something funny? Funny weird or funny ha ha, you ask? It could be both. We are starting an Opinionated MAMA radio show! That’s right, each Monday at 12pm PST you can catch us on BlogTalkRadio. If you have an opinion (which we know you do) and you’re ... Read more
There is a new celebrity mom talk show on CBS called The Talk, featuring a panel of well-known MAMAS. The “about” section on their website says: “THE TALK is co-hosted by Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne, Holly Robinson Peete,Leah Remini and Marissa Jaret Winokur. The co-hosts-all moms whose children range in age from infant to adult-will swap stories, challenge ... Read more
Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi from “Jersey Shore” has a book deal. “A Shore Thing” is to be released in 2011 and supposedly will be about “big hair, dark tans and fights galore,” says the publisher, Simon and Schuster. MOMism: ”I will not reinforce your bad behavior.” When our kids act up, we don’t let them get ... Read more
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter