The interfaith nuptials of Chelsea Clinton and her new hubby, Marc Mezvinsky, were attended by hundreds at a historic estate in the village of Rhinebeck, NY. Clinton and Mezinsky read an endearing poem to one another as part of their wedding vows on Saturday, July 31st. British Poet Leo Marks originally wrote the poem in ... Read more
What do you want to chat about?Add Comment
Most Recent Post:
The Daily Beast’s Samuel P. Jacobs writes an Opinion piece about the upcoming nuptuals of Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky. Everything from the dress to the wedding’s price tag are being bandied about in the press. People are also speculating whether or not Chelsea will give up the Clinton name, or, like her mother, hyphenate. What people ... Read more
Chelsea Clinton, only-child and daughter of two of the most visible faces in America, is finalizing her wedding plans. She is planning on marrying her long-time boyfriend Mark Mezvinsky on July 31st in what many are calling the “wedding of the year.” Former first daughter met Mezvinsky when they were both teenagers through her parent’s ... Read more
According to US Weekly, Levi Johnston and Bristol Palin are engaged and planning to be married within six weeks. The announcement comes as a surprise, as Johnston and Palin have been at battling over custody and support issues regarding their 18-month-old baby, Tripp, for the last months. Former Alaska Governor, Sarah Plain, weighed in on the ... Read more
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter