Spring is in the air. The birds and the bees are flitting around doing their thing…nature abounds. The birds are feathering their nests and laying their eggs, while the bees are busy pollinating every flower in the garden. The air is crisp and clean. Chirping and buzzing fills the air. Everything seems fresh and new. ... Read more
What do you want to chat about?Add Comment
Most Recent Post:
When the honeymoon is over and the day-to-day grind of real life begins, it takes a lot of hard work to create a healthy, happy…more perfect…union. Whether we are talking about the state of our country or the state of our own marriage and family, the message is the same. We need to take time ... Read more
It doesn’t just happen in fairy tales and in the movies, an Iowa couple started out as high school sweethearts, were married for over seven decades and died holding hands. Seriously, Norma and Gordon Yeager were the real deal. Please click to watch their love story. MOMism: ”Til Death Do Us Part.” So often, we hear ... Read more
MAINE By J. Courtney Sullivan Last week, my sister and I attended the funeral of one of my grandmother’s closest friends—and basically her last friend still living. The service was held at Forest Lawn—a little cemetery tucked away on the west side of Los Angeles—and home to such notables as Marilyn Monroe, Merv Griffin, Rodney Dangerfield ... Read more
After 25 years of marriage, political opposites Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver have separated. When the two met, he was an Austrian body builder/movie star and she a rising TV news journalist and, of course, a Kennedy. They seemed a disparate couple from the get-go, but managed to find the common ground and that little ... Read more
Today is the big day! Prince William wed his college sweetheart, Kate Middleton, and their new titles are the Duke and Dutchess of Cambridge. Here’s our opinion on all the pomp and circumstance…and the lesson we want to teach our own kids. Let us know your opinion MAMAs!
We don’t hear from Mrs. Claus much anymore…I wonder what is really going on there? Did she leave Santa? Did she get fed up with him ho ho ho-ing around? Did Santa jingle all the way with a new, younger helper? Did he crash his sleigh? Is he sexting someone elf? Are the Claus’ getting a ... Read more
Royal wedding bells again! Britian’s Prince William and his longtime girlfriend Kate Middleton are engaged, after he popped the question when they were vacationing in Kenya. He gave Kate his mother’s sapphire-and-diamond engagement ring, so that “she could be a part of this day.” Wills said, ”It’s my mother’s engagement ring, so of course it’s ... Read more
Star of the TV shows Cougar Town and Friends, Courtney Cox, has split with her husband of 11 years, David Arquette. In an interview with Howard Stern, Arquette says that his wife is tired of being his mother, and that the two had not had sex in four months. The couple issued a statement saying ... Read more
According to People magazine, actors Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are having a baby. Her reps say that she is 4 ¼ months along. Cruz is to star in the upcoming movie Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. MOMism: “And baby makes three.” Congratulations…babies are blessings and this one is sure to be their ... Read more
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter