So this is the first book I read DIGITALLY on my iPad. I’ve been a hold-out for a while now—lugging stacks of books around when I travel and quite literally running out of room in my house to store books—and I am constantly giving my books away and yet they seem to continue to multiply. ... Read more
What do you want to chat about?Add Comment
Most Recent Post:
I’m lying by the pool with my older sister. It’s spring break. The kids are swimming. The sun is warm, and it feels good on my skin. I’m soaking it up—soaking up all that vitamin D mixed with UV radiation. I know it’s not good for me. I know it causes skin cancer. But it ... Read more
If, in fact, I ever had “the talk” with my parents, I have no memory of it whatsoever. I have a very vague memory of my friend, Jane, telling me about “periods” in the 3rd grade at recess. I didn’t believe a word of it. Then in 4th grade, a new girl came to school and for ... Read more
Sometimes I am really jealous of Ellen and Portia. They have love. They have laughs. They probably hang their towels up or at least have someone that hangs them up. And probably, when either of them gets the sniffles, the world as they know it doesn’t end. Maybe Ellen will stop at the CVS and ... Read more
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter