Friday, March 24, 2023
This is a forum to discuss GAY RIGHTS in a constructive way. Please share your opinions, and links to other resources, to help us figure out this important "hot button" issue.
What do you want to chat about?Add Comment
Most Recent Post:
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter
Our children are gay, our sisters and brothers are gay and our neighbors are gay…it is the reality of our American family. So, if our soldiers are gay and willing to fight and die for our freedoms, I think we should fight for theirs. "We are the land of the FREE because we are the home of the brave." I'm glad that we had brave military commanders, directors and politicians stand up and put an end to this discriminatory law. I am proud that our country can correct it's errors and continue to move forward perfecting our nation and our ideals.