Got laundry? A funny thing happened on Twitter today. SarahButtonedUp, one of our MAMAs, tweeted: “Laundry: love it or hate it?” and we responded, “Clothes are great, until they become laundry!” She thought it would make for a cute bumper sticker, so we made one! If you have an opinion you think needs a bump, ... Read more
What do you want to chat about?Add Comment
Most Recent Post:
BUMP IT OUT: FREE Bumper Stickers Just For Moms
THE WORD ON THE STREET: Sesame Street is 40
It’s middle aged, but still hip! Sesame Street debuted on this day in 1969. Today, the program is cutting edge and beginning its two-year initiative, “My World Is Green & Growing” focusing on nature and the environment. Big Bird opens the show by choosing his new habitat, the rain forest, but then declares that, “Sesame ... Read more
FRECKLES & ALL: New Family Musical, Freckleface Strawberry, Celebrates Every Freckle With Fun
Based on the beloved New York Times Best Selling book, Freckleface Strawberry, by celebrated actress Julianne Moore is now an Off-Broadway family musical. Take the kids and experience all the fun as one great, red-headed little girl learns to love the skin she’s in! The whole family will laugh, sing and dance as one freckled faced ... Read more
TREACHEROUS TOYS: Report On Dangerous Toys
The Daily Beast has investigated hospital records to figure out which toys are the most dangerous. Apparentily 200,000 kids a year are injured by playground toys. Top 5 most dangerous are: -Monkey bars, climbing equipment -Trampolines -Swing sets -Slides -Swimming pools MOMism: “Monkey-see, Monkey Do” It’s so easy to get distracted in our busy lives, and ... Read more
GREASE IS THE WORD: Movie Comes To The Grove, LA THIS WEEKEND
GREASE IS THE WORD: All you California MAMAS ready for some family fun, the new sing-a-long version of your favorite high school musical is coming to the GROVE this weekend in Los Angeles. Grab the KID-Os, sing some songs and have some summer lovin’ family style! Click the link for tickets or to request it ... Read more
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter
YES!!! Jim Hensen is no longer here, but his hand-picked puppeteer, Caroll Spinney, still is!!! He turns 76 this year and started working on Sesame Street when he was 35. Thanks MAMA.