Our friends at Peacebuilders made a music video about mean girsl that hits just the right note. Play it for your middle schoolers and let them know that, “no matter what they might say, it doesn’t matter anyway”- they rock!
What do you want to chat about?Add Comment
Most Recent Post:
BULLY BLUES: Kids Sing Out Against Bullying
BULLY PULPIT: O-MAMAs On “The Balancing Act” On Lifetime
Know the difference between bullies and meanies? Find out on The Balancing Act on Lifetime television, on Wednesday, February 22nd from 7-8 am. Set your DVRs and tune in…if you are an Opinionated MAMA and think the issues of the day need a mom spin, then please join us and share your opinions MAMAs!
“Once a Bully, Always a Bully”: Opinionated MAMA’s perspective on BULLYING
Reposted from 11/10: Meanies have been around since the beginning of time. The kids who steal your lunch money, taunt you because you aren’t “cool” enough, give you wedgies and swirlies, call you embarrassing names…you know, those guys! We all know a bully intimately…we were either bullied by someone, we were “friends” with a bully, ... Read more
IT GETS BETTER: First Lady On Bullying
Michelle Obama sent a message about bullying from the White House, in response to the wave of young people committing suicide after being bullied. She is calling on Americans to encourage each other and the youth of America and to take care of each other. She also wants kids to look for help, if they ... Read more
OFF THE DEEP END: Bullying Deaths Raise Awareness
Four teenage boys have committed suicide in the last month because they were taunted, bullied and abused by their peers. Two hung themselves; one shot himself and the most recent jumped to his death. Rutgers freshman, Tyler Clementi, committed suicide by jumping off of a bridge after a sexual encounter with another man was posted ... Read more
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter
It was so much fun being on the this program MAMAs! Check out our next installment on March 15th..we will be talking “Piggy Bank Economics” See you all then!