I had a red mark on my forehead—nothing really, easily covered by make-up—except when it would flake and then scab and then bleed when I washed my face. So after much urging from family, I had it checked; they did a biopsy, and sure enough…skin cancer—not the dreaded melanoma but basal cell carcinoma—whatever, I had ... Read more
What do you want to chat about?Add Comment
Most Recent Post:
Beautiful Ruins: Book MAMA’s Review for MomsBy: Jess Walter
The Beauty Of Different: Observations Of A Confident Misfit : Book MAMA’s Review For MomsBy: Karen Walrond
“The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad? Alice: I’m afraid so. You’re entirely bonkers, but I’ll tell you a secret: all the best people are.” There’s a guy that goes to my gym. He wears old school Raybans the entire time he’s working out. The glasses are the Risky Business Tom Cruise kind that are a tough ... Read more
Freckleface Strawberry : Book Recommendation For KidsBy: Julianne Moore
Julianne Moore makes her literary debut with Freckleface Strawberry, a darling and delightfully illustrated laugh-out-loud story of a young girl learning to love the skin she’s in.
The Beauty Junkies : BOOK MAMA’s Review For MomsBy: Alex Kuozynski
Well, it’s bathing suit season again, that joyous time of year when we get to examine every bulge, sag and vein that we’ve managed to keep hidden for the past couple seasons. Though to be honest, down here in sunny Southern California, we have to deal with an almost year round nightmare version of bikini ... Read more
The Overnight Socialite : BOOK MAMA’s Review For MomsBy: Bridie Clark
Everyone loves a good make-over. Cinderella was always my favorite—literally rising out of the ashes of the fireplace to trounce over her bitchy stepsisters with her fab glass slippers. My mom tells me I would “play” Cinderella as a child, but ALWAYS started out with my nightie and some old apron and a broom at ... Read more
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter
One of my favorite shows…and one of my very favorite moments. Thanks for sharing!