I’m feeling “moot.” Tomorrow is a big day for the nation, and the race is so close that everyone’s vote is extra important. However, I’ve got a couple of problems. To begin with, I can only vote once, which is a bummer. Secondly, I am a California Republican. Yeah, like I said before, “moot.” Election ... Read more
What do you want to chat about?Add Comment
Most Recent Post:
“To diss” is not really a verb, but it’s some iteration of “dismissed,” I think. If you “diss” someone or something, you are ignoring them or putting them down. So, moms, when your kid says, “she dissed me, “ it’s bad. My family learned lots about dissing during the debate last night. It’s great when ... Read more
Shortly after the debate began, I had the following exchange via text with a friend: Me: “Mitt is killing it! Specific, strong, pointed…very well prepared!” My Friend: “Be quiet and watch.” (Yeah, right! “Quiet” wasn’t gonna happen, I was fired up. So I shot back..) Me: “Obama looks condescending? Tired? Angry? Not sure…but he didn’t ... Read more
At the RNC convention - Mitt’s better half spoke about the love of her husband and her country. Regardless of who you think you will vote for, you should be watching and listening! Watch Ann Romney’s speech and let us know what you think MAMAS! Have you read the Republican Party platform? Share your opinion MAMAS!
GOP women unite! Twenty-four Republican legislators have come together to form the Women’s Policy Committee and lead the charge on a vast array of issues (not just traditional “women’s issues” either). Check out the video they made, so you can meet this caucus and find out who they are and what they are all about. Let us ... Read more
The GOP really needs a candidate. A candidate that can win. We thought Mitt was it, but Mitt has lost his shit. Not his mind, really, just his ju ju. How can Romney be trailing Santorum in MICHIGAN, two weeks before the primary there? Mitt who has American cars in his blood? Why aren’t Michigander’s ... Read more
The GOP field is not quite doing it for me…58% of GOP primary voters agree with me and want another candidate to enter the race?! And, I find myself imagining if I could create my very own candidate – what would he/she be like? I do like a little something-something from most of them, but none ... Read more
We’ve all got our Christmas lists. Our kids’ lists are a mile long as always, while our MAMA lists get shorter and more pointed each year. An uninterrupted bath, a day without losing our keys, or a new pair of slippers will suffice. Some might wonder, though, what a Presidential candidate might put on their ... Read more
UPDATE 10/11/11: NJ Governor and Republican darling du jour, Chris Christie, endorsed Mitt Romney for President today. Originally posted 6/1/11: The former governor of Massachusetts has presidential hair and great looks. He exudes competence and is a moderate, who turns right every now and then…and then left again?! He’s got the Obamacare “problem” to handle, but ... Read more
GOP Presidential candidate, Herman Cain, comes from humble beginnings. He became an executive at Coca-Cola and Pillsbury, and brought Godfather’s pizza out of ruin. He’s had a talk radio show and speaks all around the country. He’s a businessman, not a politician, who promises to “keep it real.” Do we need a “Godfather” to ... Read more
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter