Successful, single and 42. What’s a girl to do? I’m not married and my biological clock is ticking so loudly that I froze my eggs!!! Yes, I did. I have lived my life according to a very fun checklist of things I wanted to accomplish. And, guess what, I’ve done most of them…Homecoming Queen? Check! ... Read more
Sunday, March 26, 2023Click to read momism & share your opinion
This is a forum for women who are NOT MAMAS YET to discuss issues and share information that inspires us, enrages us, excites us and scares us.
What do you want to chat about?Add Comment
Most Recent Post:
HIGH-HEELED ADVENTURES OF A SUCCESSFUL, SINGLE GIRL: I froze my eggs!
Posted By omama on January 8, 2011
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter
Loved your history…. I hope you find the love of your life soon!!! Good luck!!!