“thanks·giv·ing: the act of giving thanks; grateful acknowledgment of benefits or favors, especially to God; an expression of thanks, especially to God; a public celebration in acknowledgment of divine favor or kindness; a day set apart for giving thanks to God.” I’m looking forward to another Thanksgiving Day. But I also want to think of ... Read more
What do you want to chat about?Add Comment
Most Recent Post:
I was on my way to buy some birthday gifts when I saw my eldest son’s vehicle parked at a Star Bucks. He goes there frequently to write his blogs for IdeaFestival.com and KY Space.com. So, I stopped and thought I’d go in to just say “hi.” I ended up keeping him from his business ... Read more
Hello O-Mamas! The Fourth of July in the United States of America commemorates the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from Great Britain. On July 3rd, a day earlier than the final approval of the Declaration, John Adams wrote to his wife Abigail: The second day of July, 1776, ... Read more
Hello O-Mamas! Around April 1st, I started writing some comments for our Independent Mamas. Then family matters got me sidetracked. However, I was still thinking about you, and what would be a good subject to consider and discuss. A number of thoughts came to my mind, and then I got a suggestion from MichelleO-MAMA ... Read more
Hello O-Mama’s! When my sons were small, they occasionally got into a squabble, or one of them accidentally broke something, or one or all three of them committed some other trespass. And as mothers do, I asked, “Who did it? Who is at fault?” And of course, all fingers pointed to another!! What was the ... Read more
We left home on Thursday, August 26th just before 7 a.m. It was a lovely day for traveling. Late in the afternoon we stopped in Woodstock, Virginia, no, not THAT Woodstock! This was about one and a half hours from Washington, D.C., our destination. We had a wonderful dinner at a unique old restaurant, the Spring House Tavern. ... Read more
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter