I have another confession. I’ve been shopping. …a lot. It’s not anything I need to go to a twelve step program over, but it’s new for me. You see, I’ve never been much of a shopper. If you’ve ever seen how I dress, this is not breaking news to anyone. But, I do know that ... Read more
Sunday, December 05, 2021Click to read momism & share your opinion
This is a forum for DIVORCED MAMAS to discuss issues and share information that inspires us, enrages us, excites us and scares us. If you want to hear "the other side of the story" and chat with Step MAMAs, click here.
What do you want to chat about?Add Comment
Most Recent Post:
Posted By omama on January 8, 2011
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter