Democrats still hold the majority in the House and the Senate for a couple more months. So, why can’t they get the following 5 things done asap? 1. Repeal “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” – 75% of Americans think it should be repealed; the Secretary of Defense thinks it should be repealed, the highest ranking officer ... Read more
Saturday, June 03, 2023Click to read momism & share your opinion
This is a forum for DEMOCRATIC MAMAS to discuss issues and share information that inspires us, enrages us, excites us and scares us. If you want to "cross the aisle" and have bi-partisan talks of your own with Republican MAMAs, click here.
What do you want to chat about?Add Comment
Most Recent Post:
DON’T BE LAME: Lame Duck Congress Can Still Get Things Done
Posted By omama on November 2, 2010
« Previous 1 2
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter
Folding laundry and freaking out about election results coming in…saw David Plouffe doing an interview…calm, cool and collected. I feel better. It’s kind of like when the flight attendant walks down the aisle serving beverages during airplane turbulence. Everything is going to be o.k.