We are pretty cool MAMAs, who are not easily “star struck,” but we kind of lost it a bit when we got to talk to Punky Brewster on the phone. Yes, we had a little chit chat with Soleil Moon Frye herself about herwebsite and her book “Happy Chaos,” and we could not have been ... Read more
What do you want to chat about?Add Comment
PUNKY MOM: Soleil Moon Frye’s Happy Chaos
EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE O.K.: Jenny McCarthy Advocate For Autistic Kids
Jenny McCarthy is a funny lady, but her completely raw account of her son’s seizures and her instincts during the panic and the MOMent she felt “everything is going to be ok,” is crazy serious. As moms, we get into a zone sometimes when our kids are in trouble…we scoop them up and leap tall ... Read more
RED CARPET ROMANCE: Nancy O’Dell’s Valentine’s Wish
Nancy O’Dell knows entertainment, as longtime co-host of ET. She’s also a mom who has partnered with 100% Florida O.J. to encourage families to spend quality time together in the mornings. She has written a book, called “Full of Love,” and that along with her Creative Memories Scrapbook line show how memories and traditions reinforce family ... Read more
RED CARPET ROMANCE: Lisa Rinna’s Valentine Wish
She’s hot and so is her hubby, Harry Hamlin. This Dancing With The Stars celeb and Opinionated MAMA has it all, including 2 KID-Os and a hilarious perspective on “My Kids School Is a Full Time Job.” We can relate. She supports many charitable organizations, including Best Buddies, St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital and The Candies Foundation, to prevent teen pregnancy. So, what ... Read more
RED CARPET ROMANCE: Diane Farr
This Californication star and Opinionated MAMA has more than “fornication” on her mind! She has been an advocate for the Mineseeker Foundation to survey and map landmine affected areas (think Princess Di’s passion), plus she’s got 3 KID-Os under the age of three and a Daddy-O to love up on Valentine’s Day. So, when we asked Diane what she wanted ... Read more
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter