O-MAMA’s mission is to engage America’s moms in our country’s most important conversations by using parenting analogies, instead of politics as usual, to discuss the news & events of the day. We believe Opinionated MAMAs can be a constructive voice in getting to the heart of the social and political issues of our time. O-MAMA is ... Read more
What do you want to chat about?Add Comment
Most Recent Post:
OUR MISSION: Passion Project That Engages America’s Moms
SIGN THE PLEDGE TO AMERICA’S KIDS: A Pinky Swear To Our KID-Os
Make a pinky swear promise to “usher in a new era of parental responsibility” and sign our PLEDGE TO AMERICA’S KIDS! Yeah, yeah, we know, but we couldn’t resist. It’s a pledge that kinda makes fun of our politicos that make a pledge to anything other than the Constitution of the United States of America (and ... Read more
STUCK ON YOU: Get A FREE Opinionated MAMA Bumper Sticker
JOIN O-MAMA.com for your FREE Opinionated MAMA bumper sticker! Raising kids brings up all sorts of sticky situations!? And, yep, our opinions stick with our kids and influence how they feel about themselves and their world. So, if our kids are the future, then WE are literally shaping the future of our country one child ... Read more
PARTY GIRLS: Host A House Party
Calling all party girls! We’re helping MAMAs throw HOUSE PARTIES across the country, so consider this O-MAMAs “50 State Strategy” to make sure moms voices are heard. We are breaking party etiquette and talking politics and tackling social taboos – race, religion, gay marriage, you name it – it’s all on the kitchen table. Moms ... Read more
JOIN THE MILLION MAMA CYBER MARCH: Meet Up Without Leaving Your House
O-MAMA is looking for a Million Mamas to tap into our collective wisdom as moms (our MOMsense) and engage in our country’s most important conversations. How are we going to accomplish this? By mobilizing the Million Mama Cyber March. This is going to be MOMentous—and a lot of fun! We need as many moms as ... Read more
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter
Hi again HB Sheila – I'd love to chat with you directly about your concern. We did the pledge for fun, since everyone else seems to be creating them and signing them?! We thought we'd do something light and non-controversial that all MAMAs could agree to. So, if you get a minute, please email me at email@example.com. Thanks MAMA.