What do you want to chat about?Add Comment
Most Recent Post:
WORDS OF WISDOM: Margaret Thatcher
What’s Your O-PINION MAMAs?
SMOKE SIGNALS: Conclave To Select New Pope
UPDATE: The red shoes have been filled! A new Pope has been selected on the first full day of voting. Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Argentina will be referred to as Pope Francis I. The politics of Washington is exhausting, but the politics of Rome has been fascinating. All the pomp and circumstance of Pope ... Read more
MAY HOT MAMA: ?
WE LOVE OUR MAMAs
FEBRUARY HOT MAMA: You Are!
This is the month of love and appreciation…and who do we love more than our MAMAs?
Nominate your most beloved and we’ll select honorees throughout the year!
HAIR TRIGGER: President Obama’s Gun Safety Proposals
If you are a law-abiding citizen, no one is coming to take your guns!!! The President just signed 23 executive orders proported to reduce gun violence. None of which mentions overturning the 2nd Amendment, the lie perpetuated by the leadership of the gun lobby. The President also called on Congress to: • require ... Read more
SWEET DREAMS: Christina Taylor Green
FEBRUARY KID-O: Christina Taylor Green
This Kid-O led an extraordinary life from the moment she entered the world, until the moment she left it. Like us, her passion for politics began during the last presidential campaign, so we feel connected to her…and we know you do, too.
REALITY BITES: Resolutions That “Don’t Bite Off More Than MAMAs Can Chew”
We’re sick of pretending like we’re going to join a gym, lose the same 10 lbs. as we’ve pledged before and finally fit into our skinny jeans. Really? Who cares? Not us, or we’d do it. So, how about just resolving to do what we can do? Let’s embrace the Spanks and stop dumping so ... Read more
SLEEP IN HEAVENLY PEACE: Sandy Hook School Shooting
My six year old daughter was the angel last night in her Christmas program. She sparkled and wiggled her way through and every parent smiled through tears at the sweetness before us. We watched our little children sing Christmas carols, while our hearts ached for the parents of all the innocent children taken too soon ... Read more
SOWING THE SEEDS: 2 Seeds Network
Looking for something special to do this holiday season? Help plant and nurture a seed that will grow into a thriving business mind. 2 Seeds.org is our featured non-profit this month. It’s a fresh thinking organization that mentors college graduates through hands on business and development experiences, empowering kids to make tangible differences in the ... Read more
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter
Margaret Thatcher is such an inspiration to so many women around the world.