UPDATE 10/11/11: NJ Governor and Republican darling du jour, Chris Christie, endorsed Mitt Romney for President today. Originally posted 6/1/11: The former governor of Massachusetts has presidential hair and great looks. He exudes competence and is a moderate, who turns right every now and then…and then left again?! He’s got the Obamacare “problem” to handle, but ... Read more
What do you want to chat about?Add Comment
Most Recent Post:
After a phone call with the Prime Minister of Iraq, Nouri al-Maliki, President Obama announced that ALL of our troops will be out of Iraq by the end of the year. Also, promising that they will be home for the holidays…we’re thinking Christmas, not Halloween!? (-: Our combat troops came home last summer and now the rest of ... Read more
O-MAMAS – this cartoon captured our attention in a local paper, the OC Register. What do you think the role of parenting is in protecting our kids from getting ahold of guns? We want our kids to be safe, so we are the ones responsible for: • making sure they understand the dangers of ... Read more
Ahh, the perfect Christmas just like a Norman Rockwell painting. Everyone picture perfect, well dressed with just the perfect gift and the perfect wreath on the front door. Everyone needs to embrace these traditions at the holidays. Cozy, homey perfection. You’ve gotta have a goal, right? Well, this year, how about a new way of ... Read more
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter