Since we are the ones that actually give birth, we thought MAMAs should share their opinions on this hot button issue. The new healthcare law now requires health insurers, not religious employers, to cover birth control prescriptions. Even before the new accommodation, several states already have a similar policy. So, how do you feel about insurance companies being required to cover birth control? Has this issue evolved from a religious rights issue to a women’s health issue? Since 99% of American women use birth control, including 98% of Catholic women, do you think we should be discussing the morality of birth control in 2012?
BIRTH CONTROL: Administration Makes Accommodation For Birth Control Coverage
Posted By Debomama on February 27, 2012
In case you missed it, please read our article last week: GLOVES OFF: Obama vs. Catholic Church On Birth Control
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- Lost in Our Nation’s Capital | Lost in Suburbia: [...] I was truly honored when they selected me to...
- Speakeasy: Margaret Thatcher is such an inspiration to so man...
- omama: MAMAS, we are still experimenting with our new sit...
- omama: Wow. So sorry MAMA....
- omama: What was your favorite MOMent of the Oscars?...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX May 15, 2013
- May 2013 Hot MAMA: Tracy Beckerman May 6, 2013
- KATIE’S GARDEN GROWS: Katie Stagliano April 30, 2013
- WORDS OF WISDOM: Margaret Thatcher April 8, 2013
- “WE LOVE YOU ALL, EQUALLY”: Opinionated MAMA’s Perspective on GAY RIGHTS March 26, 2013
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter