Since we are the ones that actually give birth, we thought MAMAs should share their opinions on this hot button issue. The new healthcare law now requires health insurers, not religious employers, to cover birth control prescriptions. Even before the new accommodation, several states already have a similar policy. So, how do you feel about insurance companies being required to cover birth control? Has this issue evolved from a religious rights issue to a women’s health issue? Since 99% of American women use birth control, including 98% of Catholic women, do you think we should be discussing the morality of birth control in 2012?
BIRTH CONTROL: Administration Makes Accommodation For Birth Control Coverage
Posted By Debomama on February 27, 2012
In case you missed it, please read our article last week: GLOVES OFF: Obama vs. Catholic Church On Birth Control
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- LUCK TO THE IRISH: St. Patrick’s Day March 4, 2014
- WORDS OF WISDOM: Irish Blessing For O’mamas! March 2, 2014
- “Redefining Romance”: Opinionated MAMA’s Practical Perspective on VALENTINE’S DAY February 14, 2014
- WORDS OF WISDOM: Mother Teresa On Love… February 13, 2014
- TECHNOLOGICALLY CHALLENGED: How One MAMA Outsmarts A Phone February 13, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter