Since we are the ones that actually give birth, we thought MAMAs should share their opinions on this hot button issue. The new healthcare law now requires health insurers, not religious employers, to cover birth control prescriptions. Even before the new accommodation, several states already have a similar policy. So, how do you feel about insurance companies being required to cover birth control? Has this issue evolved from a religious rights issue to a women’s health issue? Since 99% of American women use birth control, including 98% of Catholic women, do you think we should be discussing the morality of birth control in 2012?
BIRTH CONTROL: Administration Makes Accommodation For Birth Control Coverage
Posted By Debomama on February 27, 2012
In case you missed it, please read our article last week: GLOVES OFF: Obama vs. Catholic Church On Birth Control
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- Lost in Our Nation’s Capital | Lost in Suburbia: [...] I was truly honored when they selected me to...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- “We Are All Pilgrims”: Opinionated MAMA’s Perspective On IMMIGRATION November 28, 2013
- TRICK OR TREAT: Halloween Safety Tips October 30, 2013
- TECHNOLOGICALLY CHALLENGED: How One MAMA Outsmarts A Phone October 24, 2013
- WORDS OF WISDOM: The Art Of Conversation October 24, 2013
- MAMAS BATTLING ILLNESS: How is the ACA affecting you? October 22, 2013
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter