Know the difference between bullies and meanies? Find out on The Balancing Act on Lifetime television, on Wednesday, February 22nd from 7-8 am. Set your DVRs and tune in…if you are an Opinionated MAMA and think the issues of the day need a mom spin, then please join us and share your opinions MAMAs!
BULLY PULPIT: O-MAMAs On “The Balancing Act” On Lifetime
Posted By Debomama on February 27, 2012
One Response to BULLY PULPIT: O-MAMAs On “The Balancing Act” On Lifetime
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter
It was so much fun being on the this program MAMAs! Check out our next installment on March 15th..we will be talking “Piggy Bank Economics” See you all then!