Successful, single and 42. What’s a girl to do? I’m not married and my biological clock is ticking so loudly that I froze my eggs!!! Yes, I did. I have lived my life according to a very fun checklist of things I wanted to accomplish. And, guess what, I’ve done most of them…Homecoming Queen? Check! Student Council President? Check! Cheerleader? Check! Dream job? Check! Great friends? Check! Date a lot? Check! Check! Find the man of my dreams and have 2.5 babies. Nope! Two biggies left unchecked. So, I decided to take matters in my own hands. What if I meet my guy in two years, five years or ten years from now? I want to know that I still have my options open. Right? I got my eggs extracted and frozen. Want to know the emotional ride I went on getting to that decision?
HIGH-HEELED ADVENTURES OF A SUCCESSFUL, SINGLE GIRL: I froze my eggs!
Posted By omama on January 8, 2011
One Response to HIGH-HEELED ADVENTURES OF A SUCCESSFUL, SINGLE GIRL: I froze my eggs!
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Home Sweet Home
- NEWS BLOG
- About O-MAMA
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
Follow @OMAMA2009 on Twitter
Loved your history…. I hope you find the love of your life soon!!! Good luck!!!