Majority rules, at least some of the time! As citizens, our vote is our voice and with all the non-sense in Washington, we’re reminded of our important role in the national conversation. Our opinions matter on the issues impacting our nation. Our country is governed based on the fact that we the people are supposed to ... Read more
In the News:
A “mom spin” on the social & political issues of our time, with a little humor and a lot of common sense, of course. Join us. Our kids and our country need to hear your opinions MAMAs!
Fireworks, watermelon, parades, sunburns and barbecues may be what your kiddos associate with the 4th of July. Indeed, it is America’s largest secular holiday, and a beloved day for those of us blessed to live in the United States. The 4th of July marks the day that members of the Second Continental Congress, during ... Read more
Of course we don’t want our teenagers to “do it,” but when puberty hits, it’s on. The train is on the track. Hormones start raging and there is no stopping them. Crush number one begins with a shy smile on the way to their locker. Crush two hits with a whiff of the quarterback’s sweat ... Read more
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- MAJORITY RULES: What’s Your Mommy Governing Style? October 3, 2014
- THREE CHEERS FOR THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE: Celebrating 4th of July June 26, 2014
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 1, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014