We are a nation of pilgrims. Unless you are a Native American Indian, you have the blood of immigrants. So, although you feel like a native, your family came here from somewhere else. Our individual immigration stories give credence to the fact that we are the scrappiest, hardest-working collection of people on the planet. Our ... Read more
In the News:
A “mom spin” on the social & political issues of our time, with a little humor and a lot of common sense, of course. Join us. Our kids and our country need to hear your opinions MAMAs!
Our little monsters are going to dress up and hit the streets this week, so let’s review some safety rules with them to keep these devils safe! (-: Have a FUN and (not too) spooky Halloween!!!
Submitted by BookMAMA I don’t have an I-phone. I have a phone but it’s not smart. It’s not a Blackberry or an Android. I don’t even know what an Android is. But my not smart phone does actually work—as far as that goes. People can call me or text me and I can call or ... Read more
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- Lost in Our Nation’s Capital | Lost in Suburbia: [...] I was truly honored when they selected me to...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- “We Are All Pilgrims”: Opinionated MAMA’s Perspective On IMMIGRATION November 28, 2013
- TRICK OR TREAT: Halloween Safety Tips October 30, 2013
- TECHNOLOGICALLY CHALLENGED: How One MAMA Outsmarts A Phone October 24, 2013
- WORDS OF WISDOM: The Art Of Conversation October 24, 2013
- MAMAS BATTLING ILLNESS: How is the ACA affecting you? October 22, 2013