Of course we don’t want our teenagers to “do it,” but when puberty hits, it’s on. The train is on the track. Hormones start raging and there is no stopping them. Crush number one begins with a shy smile on the way to their locker. Crush two hits with a whiff of the quarterback’s sweat ... Read more
In the News:
A “mom spin” on the social & political issues of our time, with a little humor and a lot of common sense, of course. Join us. Our kids and our country need to hear your opinions MAMAs!
Easter is a Christian holiday that like most is mixed with ‘pagan’ ritual and celebration. Pagan rituals were adapted around important Christian celebrations. Even the word Easter comes from the Anglo-Saxon goddess of spring, “Eostre.” Today, Christians celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus Christ on Easter, but most Americans also celebrate the spirit of spring and renewal. ... Read more
Spring is in the air. The birds and the bees are flitting around doing their thing…nature abounds. The birds are feathering their nests and laying their eggs, while the bees are busy pollinating every flower in the garden. The air is crisp and clean. Chirping and buzzing fills the air. Everything seems fresh and new. ... Read more
- omama: HA - totally agree! Sounds like you have the best...
- Debomama: I love you, BookMAMA! Both of my kids have phones...
- momof3: I'm concerned that dropping bombs is going to kil...
- ljbonilla2: I love books! I am a writer & author. Visit my...
- jeepgirl49: I think the key to the whole immigration issue is ...
- MARRIAGE VOWS: Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional August 5, 2010
- BORN IN THE USA: Obama Birther Non-Sense April 19, 2011
- MOUTHS WIDE OPEN: Supreme Court Upholds Free Speech March 3, 2011
- AMAZING RACE: President Announces Education Winners August 25, 2010
- LABOR PAINS: Labor Union Protests in Wisconsin August 9, 2011
- SPRING TRAINING: Taking The Steam Out Of TEEN SEX April 20, 2014
- DOUBLE MEANING: Celebrate Easter and Spring April 10, 2014
- FEATHERING OUR NESTS: O-MAMA’s Perspective on SPRING CLEANING April 1, 2014
- LUCK TO THE IRISH: St. Patrick’s Day March 4, 2014
- WORDS OF WISDOM: Irish Blessing For O’mamas! March 2, 2014